Usage of CreationsRewards implies your agreement with the terms stated below. Please read this document in its entirety. It was last modified on February 11, 2014.
Overview of Membership
1. Members of CreationsRewards must be at least 18 years of age or older, or 13 or older with parental permission for US residents. A member under the age of 18 states that their parent has given them explicit permission to join CreationsRewards.
2. You must reside within the 50 United States or Canada in order to be a member of CreationsRewards. All other countries and territories are not eligible to be members of our program.
3. Members are allowed to have one account per household. Multiple accounts in a single household are not permitted. Members can only have one account per computer or Internet connection.
4. Members can only access CreationsRewards and their account from their own personal computer and Internet connection. The use of a public or shared computer, proxy server, or public Internet connection is not allowed, and members risk account termination for doing so.
5. If a member’s account becomes compromised, CreationsRewards will make every effort to remedy the issue. Security is the sole responsibility of the member, and member may be held accountable for actions taken on their own account. Be sure to use a password that is not easily guessed, and change it frequently.
6. CreationsRewards is under no obligation to provide members with any minimum or maximum amount of point earning opportunity offers. CreationsRewards makes no promises or guarantees in the amount of points that members can earn on CreationsRewards.
Account Termination and Cancellation
A member’s account can be terminated and all earned points and pending rewards forfeited including, but not limited to, the following reasons.
1. A member violates any part of this Terms of Service document.
2. A member spams their referral link in places where it is not wanted.
3. A member attempts to circumvent fraud prevention measures or earns points without actually completing the offer/survey/etc.
4. A member is determined by CreationsRewards to be suspected of fraudulent activity on their account.
5. A member posts information online that tells other people how to complete offers in order to earn points and encourages fraud.
6. A member can cancel their account by logging into CreationsRewards, clicking the “My Account” button, select “Update Account Information” and select the “Terminate Account” option. Member will receive an email, for security purposes, that contains a link to complete account termination. Member must click said link to close and delete their account. All earned points and any pending rewards will be forfeited immediately upon termination. This action is not reversible and all points and rewards will be lost.
7. If a member decides to terminate or cancel their account and later states it was a mistake, member would have to register again for CreationsRewards. Any earned points and pending rewards will not be reinstated, as member is given ample chance to not confirm said cancellation.
1. A member cannot transfer their account to any other person.
2. If a member does not want to receive our daily survey emails, member can edit their email preferences via the “My Account” button on CreationsRewards, and select “Update Account Information”. Member can opt-out of individual daily survey invites. Changes to preferences take 72 hours to propagate to all servers.
3. Member will still receive CreationsRewards newsletters and other types of general email from CreationsRewards. CreationsRewards sends up to 2 emails per day to members who have opted-out of individual daily survey invites.
4. Member agrees that emails received are not commercial emails, as member has agreed to receive such mail at time of registration by agreeing to this Terms of Service Agreement.
5. Members are only rewarded for reading an email sent by CreationsRewards if the email explicitly states that the member will earn points for doing so.
6. A member of CreationsRewards is not an employee, stockholder, or any other vested interest in CreationsRewards. A member of CreationsRewards would have the relationship of an independent contractor.
1. A referral is a member of CreationsRewards who registered using another member’s referral link.
2. Referrals must be unique and valid members. Members cannot signup other people on their behalf using their referral link. Referrals must not reside in the same household or use the same Internet connection.
3. Any member who fraudently abuses the referral system is subject to account termination, losing all earned points and pending rewards, as well as legal action by CreationsRewards against said member.
4. Members cannot tell their referrals how to complete offers in order to earn rewards. Members must use the CreationsRewards website on their own, without guidance on how to complete offers.
5. If a member’s account is flagged for possible referral abuse, CreationsRewards will review the account. If fraudulent activity is found, member’s account will be terminated, forfeiting all points earned as well as any pending rewards requested.
Crediting of Points
1. CreationsRewards is responsible for issuing points to member’s accounts for completing offers, surveys, videos, etc. Members cannot contact the advertisers of CreationsRewards regarding offer crediting.
2. Members can only complete offers which they have never completed in the past, either through CreationsRewards, another website, directly, etc.
3. CreationsRewards is not responsible for any typos present on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, misrepresenting the point value of an offer presented.
4. CreationsRewards can change the point value of a survey, offer, shopping merchant, etc., at any time, with or without notice to members.
5. Members must complete offers which they have a real interest in. If a member fraudulently signs up for offers only to collect the point reward offered, member risks having account terminated for fraudulent behavior and will forfeit all points and rewards.
6. Members must provide valid information to offer websites. Any false information submitted by member to an offer, survey, etc., will have member’s account terminated for fraud.
7. Direct linking to CreationsRewards advertisers is strictly prohibited. Direct linking is defined as linking direct to a sponsor to collect points, without actually viewing the banner ad before you click on it or clicking on a link to collect points that did not originate from the CreationsRewards website.
8. Members found to be using outside links will be terminated for fraud abuse.
9. Using the CreationsRewards website with images off to earn points is prohibited. In order to be properly credited for your actions, you must have images on at all times to ensure proper crediting.
10. CreationsRewards does not guarantee that all offers will track and credit successfully. If a member completes an offer, survey, etc., and does not receive point credit, member agrees that CreationsRewards will not issue points nor will CreationsRewards provide recourse.
11. CreationsRewards assumes no liability for any part in participation on our advertisers and sponsor websites. Member understands that there can be a delay in the crediting of member accounts for completed offers and/or shopping through the CreationsRewards website.
12. Advertisers provide CreationsRewards with reporting information that is used to credit all valid transactions to accounts. CreationsRewards will not be held responsible or liable for the delays or failures to credit accounts in such an event that the advertiser fails to provide CreationsRewards with proper reporting information.
13. If the advertiser fails to properly report various transactions to CreationsRewards, CreationsRewards is not responsible for any lost points that can arise from the particular situation.
14. CreationsRewards shall not be liable for any damages and/or losses that can result from participating on the CreationsRewards website.
15. Sometimes an offer will redirect a member to a different website than expected. If this occurs, member should not complete the offer, as redirected offers do not qualify for point credit.
16. All offers on CreationsRewards are to be completed one-time only unless otherwise stated in the offer.
17. If Member completes a Shopping Transaction, but later returns the item, applies an invalid coupon code or created an invalid order or Merchant reports to CreationsRewards that Member did not use CreationsRewards’ Link, CreationsRewards reserves the right to reverse all points awarded on the particular transaction. If CreationsRewards merchant reports are adjusted to a different amount than originally credited to Member, CreationsRewards will adjust Member's account to match CreationsRewards Merchant Reports.
1. Points do not have a cash value and cannot be transferred or sold. CreationsRewards reserves the right to limit the number of available rewards at any time for any point redemption section.
2. Once a member redeems points for a reward, member cannot change and/or cancel the redemption. All redemption requests are final.
3. Each redemption is verified to ensure the Member did not violate any parts of this agreement as well as verify all transactions against CreationsRewards Merchant Reports to ensure CreationsRewards was properly credited for each transaction.
4. All point redemptions are processed by CreationsRewards. Members should not contact advertisers on CreationsRewards regarding redemption fulfillment.
5. Point redemptions are processed within four to eight weeks, but can take as long as twelve weeks. CreationsRewards does not guarantee a timeframe in which rewards will be issued.
6. CreationsRewards does not charge any extra fees for redemptions. The point value listed on the redeem points page is the point value required to receive the item. CreationsRewards is not responsible for any additional fees incurred, including but not limited to: PayPal fees, gift card inactivity fees, etc.
7. During our fraud prevention process, member may be asked to provide a document verifying their identity to us, which typically includes a driver’s license. Member can fax or email us a copy of requested document, blacking out sensitive information, such as the driver’s license number.
8. In order to request a redemption on CreationsRewards, member must have at least 1,000 points in their account. We do not issue any redemptions for any other amounts other than those listed within our redemption page.
9. If a member’s reward is returned to us as undeliverable, CreationsRewards will contact member to have it reissued. For electronic redemption items, there is no fee. For any items that are mailed, CreationsRewards will assess a 250-point reissue fee to cover processing time and cost.
Account Inactivity Rules
1. To be defined as an active member of CreationsRewards, member must earn at least 1 point within a six month period, from "revenue" areas of our website. Points earned from Daily Trivia, Bonus Points, or any item in the "win" or "promo" areas do not count toward keeping your account active. You must earn points in other areas of our website to be considered active on CreationsRewards.
2. Members that do not earn at least 1 "revenue" point within six months will forfeit their entire point balance, including any pending redemptions, if any. Inactive accounts cannot have point balances and/or pending redemptions reinstated. The point balance will be reset to 0.
CreationsRewards Reserved Rights
1. CreationsRewards reserves the right to deny a point redemption for any reason.
2. CreationsRewards can terminate a member’s account for any reason.
3. CreationsRewards will report any fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities.
4. CreationsRewards can update its Terms of Service at any time, with or without notice to members.
5. CreationsRewards can terminate its service at any time.
1. Use of the CreationsRewards website is provided on an "as-is" basis with no warranties.
2. Use of the CreationsRewards website is at the member's risk. CreationsRewards makes no warranties of any kind for interrupted services, software glitches, or human error.
3. CreationsRewards cannot be held responsible for damages and/or losses that can result from using the CreationsRewards Rewards Program.
4. CreationsRewards is not responsible and has no liability for changes or discontinuation of services from providers that may affect offers and/or the accrual of points on CreationsRewards.
5. CreationsRewards will not be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidentally, or accidentally through members participation on CreationsRewards.
6. Member agrees to hold CreationsRewards completely without liability or fault in the event of a court proceeding. Also referred to as “hold harmless”.
7. If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statue, rule, etc., the remaining provisions of this agreement will remain in full force and effect.
8. For purpose of venue, any court proceedings will take place in the State of New Jersey.